Contractors working for Schindler must first be registered in the Schindler Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Schindler commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to have their company details and required documents (including insurances and licences) uploaded and verified to prove their compliance to work for Schindler.
Contractors can also register and book their employees into inductions that they can complete to work for Schindler.
The system allows Schindler and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Schindler.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract