Contractors working for Schindler must first be registered in the Schindler Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Schindler commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to have their company details and required documents (including insurances and licences) uploaded and verified to prove their compliance to work for Schindler.
Contractors can also register and book their employees into inductions that they can complete to work for Schindler.
The system allows Schindler and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce engagement. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of Schindler.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract