Please click to download the associated PDF user guide.
- System user guide: Company registration >
- System user guide: Employee registration and induction bookings >
- SWMS Template
- Schindler Memorandum of Understanding
- Schindler Compliance Questionnaire
- Schindler Code of Practice Acknowledgement
- Schindler Code of Conduct
- Schindler Sub-Contractor Set-Up and WHS Plan
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Schindler Lifts Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently asked questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
1. How do I know if I need to register my company in the Schindler Contractor Management System?
Contractors can only work for Schindler Lifts if they are registered in the system.
Contractors will need to register their company in the system, and then register their employees and book their inductions.
Visit the registration process page for details.
2. How much does registration and induction booking cost?
Annual registration in the Contractor Management System costs $100 + GST. This is for the verification and ongoing registration of a company and its documents.
Worker registration (including access ID cards and online inductions) costs $60 + GST per person initially and then $30 + GST annually for maintenance.
3. What documents must a contracting company supply to register in the system?
The templates requested here can be found in the system, and also above, under the heading Required documents:
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance OR Personal Income Protection Insurance
- State based Electrical Contractors Licence (if applicable)
- A WHSE plan
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Signed copy of the Schindler Code of Practice
- Signed copy of the Schindler Code of Conduct
- Signed copy of the Schindler Memorandum of Understanding
- A completed EHS compliance questionnaire and associated documents
4. How often do I need to renew my registration?
You will be emailed to follow the process to renew your registration in the system every 12 months.
5. What benefit does the Contractor Management System have for my company?
Registration ensures you’re qualified to work for Schindler. It allows you to keep all of your company information up to date in one place online, and to update your documents as required. The Contractor Management System allows you and your employees to work for Schindler.
6. Who do I contact if I have questions about the Contractor Management System?
You can contact the Pegasus team during business hours on 1300 175 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.