Step 1 > Register your business name and get login details
The Schindler Contractor Management System can be found here >>
Click register, add your company and look up your ABN to find and select your company.
Enter your company details, including name, country, ABN, and contact details.
You’ll be sent an email with your new login details when your company has been approved to register. Follow the link you’re sent to apply and register.
Step 2 > Register your business details
Follow the process to register by answering questions about your company and the work you do for Schindler. Your responses in this section will prompt the documents you need to upload in Step 4.
Step 3 > Review and pay for registration
Review the registration cost ($100 + GST annually for the verification and management of your company registration) and add to cart before selecting proceed to checkout to pay for your subscription via credit card.
Step 4 > Upload your company documents
The system will next guide you to upload electronic copies of licences and insurances to support your registration.
Documents will include but are not limited to:
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance OR Personal Income Protection Insurance
- State-based Electrical Contractors Licence (if applicable)
- A WHSE plan
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Signed copy of the Schindler Code of Practice
- Signed copy of the Schindler Code of Conduct
- Signed copy of the Schindler Memorandum of Understanding and
- A completed EHS compliance questionnaire and associated documents
The templates for many of these documents can be found in the system and also on the FAQ’s and documents page under the heading Required documents. Once you upload your documents and submit your registration, it will be verified by Pegasus.
Next, you can register your employees and book their online inductions.