Step 1 > Register a user name and password
The Schindler Contractor Management System to register your business can be found by selecting the button below.
Start by entering a user name of your choosing, plus your email address and a password. You’ll be emailed confirmation.
Step 2 > Register business details and answer profile questions
Using your new details, login to the Schindler Contractor Management System.
Follow the process to register your business by answering profile questions and selecting the insurances and licences you can supply to support your registration.
Step 3 > Pay for registration
Registration costs $100 + GST annually for the verification and management of your company registration.
Step 4 > Upload insurances and licences
You will be prompted to upload copies of the licences and insurances you selected in step 2 for verification. Depending on the work your business does, you’ll be prompted to upload the following supporting documents:
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance OR Personal Income Protection Insurance
- State-based Electrical Contractors Licence (if applicable)
- A WHSE plan
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Signed copy of the Schindler Code of Practice
- Signed copy of the Schindler Code of Conduct
- Signed copy of the Schindler Memorandum of Understanding
- A completed EHS compliance questionnaire and associated documents
The templates for many of these documents can be found in the system and also on the FAQ’s and Documents page under the heading Required documents. Once you upload your documents and submit your registration, it will be verified by Pegasus.
On successful review, you will be emailed that your company registration is complete. To finalise your registration, you will be sent login details to register your workers, purchase their site access cards, and book their inductions.
Please click to expand the instructions below.